Marcus Sheridan is a global keynote speaker and consultant in the digital sales and marketing space. He has been referred to as a “web marketing guru” by The New York Times, and his story of saving his swimming pool company, River Pools, from the economic crash of 2008 has been featured in multiple books, publications, and case studies around the world. Marcus is also the author of They Ask, You Answer and The Visual Sale and is a Co-owner and Partner at IMPACT, which was recognized by Fortune as one of the “Top 25 SMB Workplaces” in 2017.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Marcus Sheridan discusses his book They Ask, You Answer
- The personal story that led to Marcus’ “they ask, you answer” methodology and the main concepts covered in his book
- Should a business always put product prices on its website?
- How to address questions from customers about problems with your products and your competitors
- Marcus explains why businesses should state their ideal clients on their websites
- The importance of creating honest reviews for your own products
- Marcus’ tips for creating content for your website, leveraging video marketing, and communicating effectively
In this episode:
Did you know that there are five subjects that all customers tend to research before they reach out to a company or buy a product? And, did you know that most businesses don’t like talking about these five subjects?
From experience, Marcus Sheridan knows that the key to growing an audience and building trust with your customers lies in answering these key questions openly and honestly. They include the price of your product, the problems that could arise with using it, how it compares with competitors, and more. If you can address the topics other businesses won’t, you’ll have the upper hand with your audience.
Marcus Sheridan, the Author of They Ask, You Answer, is Adi Klevit’s guest in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast. Marcus talks about his methodology for building trust with customers, the importance of putting product prices and honest reviews on your website, and his tips for addressing difficult questions from customers. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Marcus Sheridan
- Marcus Sheridan on LinkedIn
- Marcus Sheridan’s email: email@example.com
- River Pools
- They Ask, You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Consumer by Marcus Sheridan
- The Visual Sale: How to Use Video to Explode Sales, Drive Marketing, and Grow Your Business in a Virtual World by Marcus Sheridan and Tyler Lessard
- “Automating Client Referral Systems With Simon Severino” on Systems Simplified
- Simon Severino on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.