Ashley Ingle is the Founder and CEO of Profit Matters, an accounting company that provides bookkeeping, taxation, CFO, and other financial services to businesses, with a specialization in the construction and manufacturing industries. Profit Matters is 100% virtual and uses a powerful combination of skilled professionals and automated software tools to solve financial challenges. Ashley is a serial entrepreneur and also serves as the President of Ashley Concrete, a commercial concrete contractor located in DFW, Texas.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ashley Ingle’s career background and how she entered the construction business
- The cash flow problems Ashley helped solve for a concrete company
- The challenges Ashley faced working in the construction industry and the lessons she learned
- Ashley talks about starting an accounting and bookkeeping company and growing her team
- Why are processes important for entrepreneurs and small businesses?
- The benefits of having well-documented processes and procedures and how they can impact your company culture
- Ashley’s tips for managing a virtual team and how to get in touch with her
In this episode:
One of the main goals of going into entrepreneurship or starting a business is to make profits. Businesses need cash to take care of their daily operations, including managing payroll, stock or inventory, and advertising.
Regardless of which accounting method you choose, managing your cash flow is very important for the success of your business. Cash flow problems can limit the growth of your business and lead to loss of employees and clients. But, with efficient processes and procedures, you can achieve consistent sales and grow profits — which will help you scale your business.
Ashley Ingle, the Founder and CEO of Profit Matters, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to talk about managing cash flow in order to scale your business. Ashley also shares tips for running a virtual team, talks about the benefits of having well-documented processes and procedures, and discusses the lessons she learned from working in the construction industry.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Profit Matters
- Profit Matters’ contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Ingle on LinkedIn
- Ashley Concrete
- EOS Worldwide
- Chad Gill on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.