Cindy Free is the Owner and CEO of HR Annie Consulting, a human resources consulting firm located in Portland, Oregon. She started her career in the ski industry, and after college, she started working in HR. She officially joined HR Annie Consulting in 2012. The company was originally founded by her mother, Ann ”Annie” Reed, in 2009. Annie transferred ownership to Cindy in 2016.
HR Annie Consulting specializes in high-quality human resources solutions using a tailor-made approach. The team works with many small to mid-sized clients to help them with their HR needs. Cindy is responsible for all functions of the HR Annie team, including sales, marketing, customer service, project management, and overall customer satisfaction.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Cindy Free’s background and how she ended up being the Owner and CEO of HR Annie Consulting
- Why systems and processes are necessary in the human resources space
- How Cindy works with clients from various industries
- Cindy’s best practices for using human resources systems to ensure legal compliance
- What should companies document, and how and when should it be done?
- Why do some small and medium-sized businesses lack a human resources procedure?
- Adi Klevit and Cindy discuss why companies should start building human resources systems early on
In this episode:
Your business requires employees to function, so treating them well is essential. They are your most valuable asset. If you don’t take good care of them, they won’t be as productive or happy in their roles, and your business will suffer. Does your company need a better HR plan?
Having a human resources infrastructure is crucial not just for the sake of legal compliance but also for the success of the company and the well-being of its employees. Every business needs an HR infrastructure with systems and standard operating procedures in place for guidance. In the long-term, companies benefit from a low employee turnover rate and a more productive team.
Cindy Free, the Owner and CEO of HR Annie Consulting, is Adi Klevit’s guest on this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, where she talks about systems for human resources management and how they use a tailor-made approach with companies. Cindy explains how she works with clients, why documentation and systems are vital for a solid human resources structure, and best practices to ensure legal compliance.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- HR Annie Consulting
- Cindy Free on LinkedIn
- Cindy Free’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Reed on LinkedIn
- Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort
- Bob Paskins on LinkedIn
- “The Six Components of a Successful Sales Strategy with Bob Paskins”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.