Justin Riordan is the Founder of Spade and Archer Design Agency, a home staging company with locations in Palm Springs, Portland, and Seattle. Justin is a thought leader and a trendsetter in the real estate industry. Before opening Spade and Archer in 2009, he practiced interior architecture and interior construction for 12 years. Additionally, he is an accomplished and engaging speaker who regularly presents at real estate industry events, sharing his expertise about home staging.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Justin Riordan explains why he named his business Spade and Archer Design Agency
- Justin’s career background and how the idea for starting a design agency came about
- How Justin implements systems to pivot and scale his business
- Justin’s favorite business systems
- How to use systems to step away from your business
- The strategies Justin uses to train his employees
In this episode:
What strategies can you use to make work easier and more efficient for yourself and your employees? How can you use systems to improve the customer experience?
When Justin Riordan realized his business was leaving a lot of money on the table using tedious processes, he built systems for his agency because customers want to deal with companies that make the shopping experience easy. Justin hired new employees based on his agency’s core values, delegated work, and offered employee incentives. He also nurtured leaders from his team and let go of unproductive employees. These strategies enabled Justin to step back from the daily management of his company and gain more freedom.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Justin Riordan, the Founder of Spade and Archer Design Agency, about how to use systems to increase efficiency and make business processes easier. Justin talks about his favorite business systems, explains how his company scaled when he started implementing systems, and shares his strategies for training employees.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Spade and Archer Design Agency
- Justin Riordan on LinkedIn
- EOS Worldwide
- The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t by Verne Harnish
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.