Jennifer Lillie is an Oregon-based realtor and the Founder of We Got The Keys Real Estate. She started her career in event planning before moving to the real estate industry. Jennifer is passionate about giving her clients the best experience possible and takes the time to establish systems for every step of a real estate transaction, from staging the house to closing the sale. She also hosts big client appreciation parties where she gets the chance to reconnect with past clients and enjoy time with friends and family.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jennifer Lillie’s transition from event planning to real estate
- How treating clients like family has helped Jennifer grow her real estate business
- Jennifer talks about the systems she uses in her business and discusses the value of having a good team of contractors
- Jennifer’s system for putting a house on the market
- How Jennifer uses social media to promote and build her business
- Jennifer shares her strategies for showing appreciation to clients
- The importance of using systems and practicing consistency in the real estate industry and beyond
In this episode:
Real estate is a billion-dollar industry. And, similar to other entrepreneurs who deal with high-value transactions, realtors have to pay close attention to the relationships they build with clients.
To grow her real estate company, Jennifer Lillie uses checklists and systems to stay focused and provide value to her clients. Her systems help her find clients that are a good fit, whether they are buying or selling property. This systematized strategy makes it possible for her to sell 40 to 50 homes a year. So, what is Jennifer’s advice to other entrepreneurs that want to achieve the same success?
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Jennifer Lillie, a premier Oregon-based realtor, about how she uses checklists and systems to grow her real estate business. Jennifer shares her system for staging a house, talks about using social media to drive sales, and discusses the importance of consistency. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- We Got The Keys Real Estate
- Jennifer Lillie on Instagram
- Jennifer Lillie on Facebook
- Inspired Spaces
- Business Network International (BNI)
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.