Daleele Alison is the Co-founder and CEO of RooksDM, a technology consulting company that helps small to midsize businesses find and implement the right technology tools. With RooksDM, businesses have more time to spend on the things that matter most. Daleele is also a skilled networker and connector, and in 2017 he started a local Chicago group for coffee lovers called Local Coffee Chi.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Daleele Alison talks about the role automation plays in a business looking to systematize its processes
- How to find the right tools and expertise to increase your company’s efficiency
- Daleele’s favorite customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Why businesses should consider how different management systems integrate with each other
- Daleele and Adi’s project management tool recommendations
- The benefits of refining your management systems on a regular basis and the best way to use collaboration tools
- How Daleele’s company helps businesses with change management
- Top time and calendar management tools and Daleele’s advice on choosing the best one for your company
- How to consolidate your different automation tools
In this episode:
Are there processes or tasks that you and your team are constantly repeating? Are you looking for opportunities to automate these processes instead of doing them manually?
Technology has made it easier for organizations to automate the various processes they carry out on a regular basis. This helps leaders increase productivity and efficiency within the organization. With the use of key automation tools, teams can get more time back in their day to focus on their high-value and high-impact activities.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Daleele Alison, the Co-founder and CEO of RooksDM, to talk about the best automation tools for systematizing your business. Daleele shares his favorite CRM, project management, and time management tools, talks about the importance of regularly refining your systems, and shares his advice on how to improve collaboration within your business. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Daleele Alison on LinkedIn
- Local Coffee Chi
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Bookings
- Acuity Scheduling
- HubSpot’s Free Meeting Scheduler
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.