Ruth Domber is the Co-founder of 10/10 Optics, a luxury and specialty eye care and eyewear boutique in New York. She is a trendsetter and influencer in the area of luxury optical wear and has been the owner of the business for over four decades. Ruth has been quoted extensively by many major beauty and health publications, including Women’s Wear Daily, Glamour, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, and New York Magazine. She has also served on the advisory board of Eyecare Business Magazine.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Ruth Domber co-founded 10/10 Optics and how she differentiated the business from competitors in the luxury eyewear market
- Ruth shares her secrets to success and explains how she cultivates her company culture
- Why Ruth has a high staff retention rate and how she focuses on building great relationships with her customers
- How negative reviews have been beneficial to 10/10 Optics
- Ruth talks about creating boundaries in her business
- The value of focusing on customers’ needs first
- Ruth explains why she documents all of her processes
In this episode:
What is the main priority of your company? Is it selling products to your customers and then forgetting about them? Or do you focus on building great relationships with clients in addition to selling quality products?
Ruth Domber has been running a luxury eyewear brand for years, and one of her secrets to building a thriving business is focusing on making her customers and employees happy. She has created a customer-centric company that ensures that her customers’ needs are a priority. She has also maintained a low employee turnover rate by making trust and integrity core values in her company culture. This has helped her business grow and succeed for over 40 years.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Ruth Domber, the Co-founder of 10/10 Optics, about her strategies for building a thriving luxury brand. Ruth also shares her tips for handling negative reviews, setting clear boundaries in her business, and documenting processes to ensure business stability and prevent confusion among her employees. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.