Joshua Keene is an Account Executive at LaPorte Insurance, an insurance agency in the Pacific Northwest. He is also known as the red-bearded risk guy. Joshua helps companies with their insurance needs by mitigating risks and maximizing profits. He graduated with honors from Oregon State University and Mt. Hood Community College.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Joshua Keene explains what a safety culture means
- How to create and reward a safety culture
- Common risks in the service industry
- The benefits of preparing for business risks
- What to consider when conducting a safety diagnosis and creating a safety plan
- Joshua talks about implementing a safety plan and monitoring performance
In this episode:
Which business risks do you face? How can you effectively manage risk to safeguard your company assets?
Risks are inevitable when running a business. If not managed well, risks can affect your employees’ productivity and cause losses. However, there are a number of preventive measures you can take to safeguard the well-being of your company and employees from potential risks.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Joshua Keene, an Account Executive at LaPorte Insurance, about creating a safety culture. They discuss the benefits of risk management, how to create an effective safety plan, and common risks in the service industry.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- LaPorte Insurance
- LaPorte INSource
- Joshua Keene on LinkedIn I YouTube
- Joshua Keene’s phone number: 503-519-8358
- Joshua Keene’s email: email@example.com
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
We provide business owners, entrepreneurs, and key executives with strategic implementation, process improvement and documentation, and long-lasting systems necessary to support business expansion.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.
Visit bizsuccesscg.com today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.