Russell Benaroya is an author, entrepreneur, and the Co-founder of Stride. Stride provides outsourced bookkeeping, accounting, and CFO services to professional service firms in the US and currently serves over 100 clients. Russell also delivers executive coaching to help entrepreneurs succeed in business and in life. His drive and commitment have enabled him to run multiple marathons, which fuels his determination inside and outside of his business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Russell Benaroya talks about the business model of Stride and its 100% remote workforce
- Utilizing different systems and software to maximize workplace efficiency
- The most critical financial systems that businesses should have in place
- How to assess your financial health using Stride’s “power meter”
- The importance of defining your ideal clients for your business to transcend just yourself
- Russell’s work-life balance and mission
- Using your ups and downs as an entrepreneur to fuel drive and success
In this episode:
How can you lead a business that works effectively and efficiently — without needing to have your hand in the day-to-day?
It’s easy to get caught up in the obstacles of running your business and feel shackled by the ups and downs of entrepreneurship. But, Russell Benaroya says that you have the power to design the company and life that you want. How? By shifting your mindset and implementing systems and processes to streamline your success, you can start working on your business instead of in it.
In this episode of System Simplified, Adi Klevit is joined by Russell Benaroya, the Co-founder of Stride, to discuss the merits of utilizing different systems and software to maximize workplace efficiency. Russell explains the power of measuring your financial data, how obstacles can fuel drive and success, and what it was like to build a fully remote team before it was trendy. He also outlines his ultimate goal: to build his business to be so efficient that it transcends his influence.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Russell Benaroya on LinkedIn
- Russell Benaroya’s website
- Email Russell: email@example.com
- One Life to Lead: Business Success Through Better Life Design by Russell Benaroya
- Free Yourself to Work on Your Business: A Journey Into Unit Economics by Russell Benaroya
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.