Chris Ronzio is the Founder and CEO of Trainual, a leading SaaS platform transforming the way small businesses onboard, train, and scale teams. He is a two-time Entrepreneur of the Year Mountain Desert Region Award finalist and Phoenix Business Journal 40 Under 40 Awards recipient. Trainual has been recognized on the Inc. 2021 Best Workplaces list and landed the #1 slot on AZ Central’s inaugural top workplaces list for 2021. Chris is also the author of The Business Playbook and the host of the Organize Chaos podcast.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Chris Ronzio got started in entrepreneurship and how the idea for Trainual came about
- Chris’ secret to success in growing from three to 81 employees and his journey to writing The Business Playbook
- Best practices for scaling a small business and Chris’ advice on documenting processes
- How to ensure that procedures are implemented and followed
- The most common challenges businesses face starting documentation processes
- Why should business owners delegate?
- The common problem businesses have that require documenting processes and procedures
- Chris talks about his company’s culture, its future, and where to learn more
In this episode:
Did you know that documenting processes and procedures help you build consistency in your company? Did you also know that holding your employees accountable, empowering them, and giving them ownership of the processes helps ensure that they are implemented correctly?
Many small businesses fail to create systems and processes, causing them to face problems and prevent them from scaling from that lack of consistency. Inconsistency leads to chaos, inconsistent products, poor customer experiences, and slow growth. It can also ruin a company’s reputation.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified Podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Chris Ronzio, the Founder and CEO of Trainual, to discuss the best practices for scaling a business. Chris also talks about his book, his procedure for documenting processes, and the most common challenges companies face when starting documentation processes. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Chris Ronzio on LinkedIn
- Chris Ronzio on Instagram
- Organize Chaos podcast
- The Business Playbook: How to Document and Delegate What You Do So Your Company Can Grow Beyond You by Chris Ronzio
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.