Adi Klevit is the Founder and CEO of Business Success Consulting Group, an organization that provides businesses with the infrastructure, processes, and systems they need to thrive. Adi and her team help companies scale up, transfer knowledge, and prepare for succession. She has over 25 years of experience as a trained industrial engineer, management consultant, and business executive.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adi Klevit explains when it makes sense to document processes and procedures
- Why business owners should let go of their status quo in order to grow and scale
- The top reasons to document processes and procedures
- How having well-documented processes helps entrepreneurs sell their businesses or acquire other companies
- Should you document your procedures on your own?
- The connection between processes and ROI
- How long does it typically take to document processes and procedures?
In this episode:
When does it make sense to start documenting your company’s processes and procedures? What are the benefits of taking this step in your business?
To move to the next level of your business, you must start documenting your processes and procedures. According to Adi Klevit, documentation helps in hiring, onboarding, and training new employees, as well as increasing efficiency, providing better customer experiences, and making it easier to become more profitable and scale. The ROI is endless.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit, the Founder and CEO of Business Success Consulting Group, is interviewed by Dr. Jeremy Weisz, the Co-founder of Rise25, about the return on investment (ROI) of documenting your processes and procedures. Adi talks about common pain points her clients have when thinking about documenting their processes, how long it takes to complete the process, and the many benefits of having well-documented procedures. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- “How To Get Your Processes & Systems Implemented and Followed by the Team” with Adi Klevit
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.