Gary Vanbutsele is the Co-founder and CEO of Whale, a knowledge and training platform that connects teams with the procedures, policies, and processes they need to succeed. In addition to this, Gary also serves as a Board Member for Direct, an IT company that he co-founded in 2014. He is currently based in Nederename, Belgium.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Gary Vanbutsele discusses Whale’s inception and how it helps companies systematize their businesses
- Why documenting your systems and processes is crucial for your company’s growth and profitability
- One of the key benefits of systematizing your business: more time to improve your company
- Gary explains some of Whale’s capabilities and features
- The importance of documenting processes while working remotely — no matter the size of your team
In this episode:
What if there was a software platform that could save you time, resources, and stress? How would it impact your growth and profitability to have all of your systems and processes in one place? This is the vision behind Gary Vanbutsele’s company, Whale.
Whale is a knowledge and training platform that helps you easily document, store, and access your company’s procedures, policies, and processes. As Gary says, documenting systems in one central location is critical for a company’s growth and success. He has worked hard to effectively systematize his business — and today’s he’s here to share his advice and insights with you.
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit sits down with the Co-founder and CEO of Whale, Gary Vanbutsele, to talk about the key benefits of systematizing your business. Gary discusses how documenting your systems and processes helps save you time and resources, why it’s essential for a remote team, and the various ways his company can help your business succeed. Stay tuned!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Gary Vanbutsele on LinkedIn
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.