Veronica “Niki” Fielding is the CEO and President at Digital Brand Expressions (DBE), a digital marketing agency with 23 years of experience helping companies with SEO, analytics and integration alignment, and social media and paid search marketing. Niki and her team have worked with manufacturers, B2B brands, and Fortune 500 companies, including Aleve, the Ritz Carlton, Mitsubishi, and the Wall Street Journal. As an entrepreneur and executive, she is a recipient of the Best 50 Women in Business award.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Veronica “Niki” Fielding talks about being an early adopter of SEO
- What obstacles do entrepreneurs encounter when delegating?
- How to build a task delegation process
- The importance of communicating expectations during process development
- Determining what — and when — to delegate
- Niki talks about her business development referral system
- Follow-up systems for networking events
In this episode:
Two of the most crucial components of business growth are task delegation and networking. Some entrepreneurs are particular about executing tasks, which inhibits their team from completing projects. Others limit their networking opportunities by only partnering with potential clients. What processes can you create to master both of these business development areas?
As a recognized connector and seasoned entrepreneur, Veronica “Niki” Fielding has refined and honed many systems for delegation and business growth. She affirms that you should delegate difficult and time-consuming tasks to experts who can complete them efficiently. When documenting processes for delegation, you must consider evolving industry standards and provide your team with objectives and clear expectations, allowing them to govern the execution. Networking requires connecting with others who may not fit your client profile but can introduce you to potential clients.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit hosts the Founder and CEO of Digital Brand Expressions (DBE), Veronica “Niki” Fielding, to discuss task delegation and networking. Niki shares the issues entrepreneurs encounter when delegating, how she pioneered social and search marketing, and how to follow up with connections after networking events.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Veronica “Niki” Fielding on LinkedIn
- Digital Brand Expressions
- “Profit Line Optimization for Process Development With Karena Bell” on Systems Simplified
- “The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success With Bob Burg” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.