Tania Sterl is the Founder and CEO of Sterl on Style, a personal styling and image consultancy agency. She is a certified image consultant, fashion expert, and professional speaker. Tania incorporates more than 20 years of fashion expertise into elevating women’s images and styles to take them to the next level of success. Her clients include prominent female industry leaders from corporate finance and law to rising entrepreneurial stars in fitness and media.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- What does your image say about you?
- How to use your image as a marketing tool that makes people want to engage with what you have to offer
- What made Adi Klevit want to connect with Tania Sterl?
- The power of getting noticed and how it can be a networking tool
- How Tania went from fashion designing to personal styling
- The role of a personal stylist and how it ties into personal branding
- The importance of deciding what you want to be known for and what makes you different
- How systems are helpful when determining your wardrobe for the week or packing for travel
In this episode:
Are you using your style and image to communicate who you are and get people interested in connecting with you? What does your image say about you?
Your image is a key marketing tool. Make your mark — what makes you different makes you memorable. So, use your image to show up in a way that will attract people’s curiosity and make them want to engage with you and what you have to offer. From a young age, Tania Sterl created her own kind of fashion and has been in the industry ever since. Now, as a personal stylist professional, Tania shows women how to dress to express who they are inside and out and showcase themselves through their individual styles to be viewed as the leaders and experts they are. It’s important to decide what you want to be known for and what makes you different so you can project the appropriate message through your style. When you dress with intention, you can create a powerful impact, and more opportunities will present themselves.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Tania Sterl, the Founder and CEO of Sterl on Style, about the power of dressing with intention. Tania explains how using systems influences her creativity, talks about helping clients create their personal brand through their style, and discusses how to choose your outfit and accessories for the week.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Sterl on Style
- Sterl on Style on Pinterest
- Sterl on Style on Instagram
- Tania Sterl on LinkedIn
- Ruth Domber on LinkedIn
- 10/10 Optics
- “Focusing on Customer and Employee Relationships to Build a Thriving Brand With Ruth Domber”
- Mimi Banks on LinkedIn
- MB Social
- “How to Strategize and Systemize Social Media Marketing With Mimi Banks”
- The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)
- Tavia Sharp on LinkedIn
- Styled Sharp
- “The Five Systems for Creating a Successful Business with Michele Williams”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.