Ryan Redding is an experienced business consultant and marketing strategist. He is the Owner of DP Marketing Services, a digital marketing firm for HVAC, plumbers, and other home service industries. Ryan is also the Owner of Hippie Cow, LLC, a web design and SEO agency for small businesses. Ryan has an MBA from Northeastern State University and a background in business development. He was previously the Acting Director of the Center for Technology Commercialization at Oklahoma State University.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Ryan Redding explains his evolution into the marketing industry
- Why Ryan is passionate about helping HVAC, plumbers, and home service industries with their marketing
- Ryan discusses his successful marketing strategies and why they all tie into structuring and systematizing
- Typical KPIs that are used in the home service industry, like cost of acquisition
- Ryan shares a story about why businesses in any industry need to put systems and processes in place
- Why processes don’t stifle creativity
In this episode:
Do documented processes stifle creativity, or promote it? How does marketing differ for plumbing and HVAC contractors? Why are systems crucial for companies in any industry? Ryan Redding is here to tell you.
Ryan Redding is the Owner of DP Marketing Services, a digital marketing agency for HVAC, plumbers, and other home service industries. With a background in business development, Ryan has been on both sides of the table when it comes to running and marketing a business. Today he’s here to share his approach to systematizing his business and help you get your creative juices flowing for your next marketing strategy.
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit has a conversation with the Owner of DP Marketing Services, Ryan Redding, about marketing in the plumbing and HVAC industries. They discuss the relationship between creativity and systems, why processes can make or break your business, how marketing differs in various industries, and much more.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Ryan Redding on LinkedIn
- DP Marketing Services
- DP Marketing Services on YouTube
- The Book on Digital Marketing: For Plumbing & HVAC Contractors by Ryan Redding
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.