Keith Gillette is the Founder and CEO of TaskTrain, a process management platform. TaskTrain designs and develops simple workflow solutions to enable teams to consistently and efficiently achieve excellence. Keith is also the CIO of GilletTEK and a Senior Collaborator at Educational Collaborators. He has a background in IT operations management and previously led IT departments in the education sector.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Keith Gillette’s IT background and why he founded TaskTrain
- Why processes and procedures are so important for businesses: error-proofing, knowledge transfer, and more
- How documenting procedures can help you stay compliant with industry standards and increase your competitive advantage
- Keith’s advice for starting a process documentation project
- How Keith determines which business areas to prioritize when documenting procedures
- The benefits of using a standard format for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- TaskTrain’s features for making documentation easier and how to get the platform’s free tier option
In this episode:
Have you been experiencing challenges while documenting your company’s processes and procedures? Do you find the work daunting or overwhelming?
When done right, documented processes and procedures can save you, your team, and your company a lot of time and resources. They are instrumental in helping you avoid inconsistencies and mistakes and increase your efficiency. They are also incredibly beneficial when onboarding new employees and can promote business continuity when team members join or leave your organization. So, how can you make the task of documenting these important processes and procedures a little easier?
Keith Gillette, the Founder and CEO of TaskTrain, joins Adi Klevit in this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast to talk about systematizing your processes and procedures. Keith discusses the benefits of using a standard format for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), shares his tips for making documentation less daunting, and breaks down some of TaskTrain’s top features. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Adi Klevit’s TaskTrain link
- Keith Gillette on LinkedIn
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.