Yoni Kozminski is the Founder and CEO of MultiplyMii, an offshore staffing agency that helps global businesses reduce operating costs, increase profitability, and find the best talent. Yoni is also the Founder and CEO of Escala, a digital transformation consultancy for Amazon and e-commerce businesses. Before this, Yoni was an Amazon private label seller and spent 10 years in digital marketing and creative advertising in countries around the world, including Australia, Israel, and Los Angeles. Yoni is also the host of his own podcast, Successful Scales.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Yoni Kozminski’s background in creative advertising and digital marketing and how he launched his companies
- Yoni shares his definition of a system: the combination of people, processes, and technology working harmoniously
- How Yoni maps out systems for e-commerce businesses and teams
- Strategies for hiring the right candidates for long-term success
- The importance of building effective systems for the recruitment and onboarding processes
- Why helping people get jobs and making a positive impact inspires Yoni
In this episode:
Do you struggle with finding the right HR managers and virtual assistants? Do you want to build a better system for your recruitment and onboarding processes, but don’t know where to start? Look no further: Yoni Kozminski is here to help.
Yoni has a long history of helping e-commerce businesses scale and thrive. With over 11 years of experience in the creative advertising and digital marketing arenas, Yoni has learned the ins and outs of building effective systems and processes. That’s why he decided to throw his hat into the ring of entrepreneurship: to share his valuable tips and strategies for improving your hiring process and building a better team.
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit has a conversation with Yoni Kozminski, the Founder and CEO of MultiplyMii and Escala, about the importance of creating effective systems for your recruitment process. They discuss how systems fit into a thriving workplace, why offshore staffing can be beneficial, and the best ways to systematize your hiring. Stay tuned!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Yoni Kozminski on LinkedIn
- Successful Scales podcast
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.