Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, a leading unsweetened flavored water brand. She has received numerous accolades for her work, including being named the EY 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year in Northern California, one of InStyle’s 2019 Badass 50, Fast Company’s Most Creative People in Business, and Fortune’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs. Kara is also the Host of The Kara Goldin Show and the Author of Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kara Goldin explains why and how she started Hint
- Kara’s journey producing and selling her product and the challenges she faced building her brand
- Common doubts and barriers entrepreneurs face and Kara’s advice for overcoming them
- The strategies Kara used to grow direct-to-consumer sales
- Where to find Kara’s book and her inspiration for writing it
- Kara’s favorite Hint flavor and the systems she uses to scale her company
In this episode:
Although it’s the consumer who knows and decides what they want to buy, oftentimes their decisions are controlled by retail outlets who determine what products to display and sell. This poses a challenge for growing brands that produce products to meet the different needs, tastes, and preferences of consumers.
So what can entrepreneurs do to overcome these obstacles?
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Kara Goldin, the Founder and CEO of Hint, to discuss her strategies for growing direct-to-consumer sales and scaling her brand. They also talk about some of the distribution challenges entrepreneurs face, Kara’s book, and her advice for overcoming doubts and barriers while building a business. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Hint on Amazon
- Kara Goldin’s website
- Kara Goldin on LinkedIn
- Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters by Kara Goldin
- Derek Hitchman on LinkedIn
- SCS Cloud
- Steven Hoffman (Captain Hoff) on LinkedIn
- “Systems for Surviving a Startup With Steven Hoffman” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.