Darragh Fitzpatrick has more than 20 years of experience in IT. In 2009, he became the Partner and Executive Vice President of Tabush Group, a top provider of virtual workspace, private cloud, and managed IT services for small to midsize businesses. Before this, Darragh worked as an IT manager at several firms in London. He is originally from Ireland and earned his bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Greenwich in London.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Darragh Fitzpatrick’s background in IT and how he joined Tabush Group
- Darragh gives an introduction to his unique workspace platform, Boxtop
- The key components of an ideal business system
- An example of a business that utilized Boxtop to meet critical security needs while working remotely
- Darragh’s advice for IT service providers and other businesses looking to accelerate their growth
- What pushed Darragh to make a change in his business?
- Darragh’s plans for the future
- Why you need good partners when running a business
In this episode:
Remote working is not new for many businesses and professionals, and the pandemic pushed even more people to start working from their homes instead of their office setups. Was your business prepared for this change? Or, have you struggled with the transition to a virtual workspace?
Darragh Fitzpatrick had a vision for virtual workspaces long before the COVID-19 pandemic made them a trend. At Tabush Group, he and his team created a cloud solution that allows you to work whenever, wherever you go. Now that there’s an increasing demand for remote work, how can you start utilizing his unique platform to optimize your workspace?
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit sits down with Darragh Fitzpatrick, the Partner and Executive Vice President at Tabush Group, to get the inside scoop on how to simplify and systematize your remote workspace. Darragh discusses his background in IT, the elements of an ideal business system, and how his virtual workspace platform helps businesses work faster, smarter, and more securely.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Darragh Fitzpatrick on LinkedIn
- Darragh Fitzpatrick’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tabush Group
- Lewis Schiff on LinkedIn
- Birthing of Giants
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.