Cameron Herold, dubbed by Forbes as Today’s CEO Whisperer, is the Founder of COO Alliance, a leading community for ops-minded professionals to help them build better companies and develop revenue and profit-generating ideas. He is a business growth guru and the best-selling author of several books, including Double Double, Vivid Vision, and his latest, The Second in Command.
He has been an entrepreneur for almost 20 years and was second in command at several companies. Throughout his career, Cameron has been the mastermind behind the exponential growth of hundreds of companies. Featured in publications, including Forbes, Inc., The New York Times, and Fortune, he is also a top-rated international speaker and hosts the Second-in-Command podcast, where listeners can tune in for tips and insights from other high-level COOs.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Cameron Herold’s career background and his nomadic experiences
- Cameron talks about writing The Second in Command: Unleash the Power of Your COO
- The differences between entrepreneurship and being second in command
- Best practices for selecting and hiring a COO
- Cameron’s advice to CEOs on delegating and building trust with their second-in-command
- How to effectively onboard and train COOs
- Why the best COOs don’t look for jobs
- The value of hiring an executive assistant
In this episode:
What is the best process for hiring, onboarding, and training your company’s second in command? How can you create a trustworthy and mutually beneficial relationship with your COO?
The second-in-command plays a crucial role in the daily operations of a company. From supporting the CEO to acting as an entrepreneur’s business partner, a COO helps the business achieve its goals. A valuable and effective second in command must understand and align his or her work with the company’s core values, vision, mission, culture, and purpose. This alignment ensures they actively participate in executing the company’s objectives and the scaling of the business.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Cameron Herold, the Founder of COO Alliance, about his process for unleashing the power of your second in command. Cameron shares best practices for hiring a COO, tips for delegating work and strengthening the CEO/COO relationship, and how to effectively onboard and train a COO.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Cameron Herold’s website
- Cameron Herold on LinkedIn
- Cameron Herold’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COO Alliance
- Second-in-Command podcast
- The Second in Command: Unleash the Power of Your COO by Cameron Herold
- Double Double: How to Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less by Cameron Herold
- “The Importance of a COO and Creating Your Company’s Vivid Vision with Cameron Herold”
- Paul Miller on LinkedIn
- Jeremy Ryan Slate on LinkedIn
- “How To Live an Extraordinary Life With Jeremy Ryan Slate”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
We provide business owners, entrepreneurs, and key executives with strategic implementation, process improvement and documentation, and long-lasting systems necessary to support business expansion.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.
Visit bizsuccesscg.com today or email email@example.com to schedule a free consultation.