Urmila Ratnam is the CEO and President of Alima Pure, a natural cosmetics brand from Portland, Oregon. Urmila and her team design products for everyone with clean, non-toxic ingredients. Before Alima Pure, Urmila was a management consultant and Partner at Ratnam Solomon Brown.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Urmila talks about her company Alima Pure, her journey, and what inspired her to be who she is now
- What processes she used to grow her business and why systems building is so important
- How Urmila leverages processes and procedures while onboarding and training new employees
- Reasons why you should always audit and improve your company’s systems
- How the pandemic impacted their company and what she did as a leader to keep the business going
- Urmila talks about some of the ways in which you can manage your remote team
- Urmila talks about the leadership styles that resonate with her and what she feels are her strengths
In this episode:
Are you a leader looking for a brighter future for your business? Are you having difficulties deciding on the best processes and procedures to use for successfully operating your business?
Knowing your leadership style and having the right processes and procedures are the key elements to achieving success with your business. Improving and reviewing these systems regularly should also involve everyone on your team. This way, everyone in your business can have a point of reference and on-hand solution when an inevitable issue pops up.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Urmila Ratnam, the CEO and President of Alima Pure. Urmila talks about how to scale a business, the processes and procedures you need to use to run a successful business, different leadership styles, surviving a pandemic, and the importance of improving and reviewing your systems. Tune in to learn about this and much more.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Urmila Ratnam on LinkedIn
- Alima Pure
- Certified B Corporation
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.