Jackie Kibler is a Certified EOS Implementer™ for EOS Worldwide. She is passionate about helping CEOs and business leaders transform their companies and, ultimately, the quality of their lives. Jackie has held various leadership roles for about 30 years, with 10 of them being a coach for CEOs. As a Certified EOS Implementer™, she has clients all over the US in a variety of industries. Jackie is also a Certified KOLBE Consultant at the J.W. Kibler Group.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How and why Jackie Kibler became a Certified EOS Implementer™
- Jackie explains what EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) is and how it works
- How Vistage Worldwide has impacted Jackie’s business
- Jackie talks about her work helping companies with business process development
- What is a proven process, and how can it be followed and implemented by everyone?
- Jackie’s tips for business networking and using IDS (Identify, Discuss, and Solve) to solve problems
In this episode:
Having a proven business development process is one of the best things you can do to grow your business. It can help in attracting leads, qualifying them, and driving sales.
Being a Certified EOS Implementer™, Jackie Kibler learned that many companies lack a well-defined structure for business development. She now advises leaders to put in place the right structures for executing sales, creating a value proposition for prospects, and building business networks. This makes work easier for teams and helps create a healthy company culture.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Jackie Kibler, a Certified EOS Implementer™ for EOS Worldwide, to talk about processes for business development. Jackie explains how EOS works, discusses the benefits of having a proven process, and shares tips for business networking.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Jackie Kibler: EOS Worldwide
- Jackie Kibler on LinkedIn
- Jackie Kibler’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EOS Worldwide
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Vistage Worldwide
- Ron Merryman on LinkedIn
- The Firefly Group
- Sales Xceleration
- “Improving Your Professional Relationships by Paying it Forward With Alice Tang” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.