Jerry Vieira is a Certified Management Consultant and the Founder and CEO of The QMP Group. For over 30 years, Jerry has been helping businesses create breakthrough market strategies and develop an effective sales and marketing engine. He is considered an insightful, creative, and energizing force in his field.
Jerry is also the author of two books and is currently working on his third. He earned an MBA from the University of Rhode Island and has held management positions in engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and sales for both Fortune 500 companies and small firms.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Jerry Vieira explains the difference between marketing strategy and market strategy
- Who should be involved in creating a company’s market strategy?
- The challenges of collecting sales data
- How to distinguish between sales and new business development
- Should business development be separate from sales?
- Jerry’s thoughts on online advertising and his most successful intra-market network tactics
- How to access Jerry’s gap analysis business development tool
- The biggest mistakes business owners make in their marketing and sales strategies
- Jerry’s motivation for helping fellow business owners make better decisions
In this episode:
Do you know the difference between market strategy and marketing strategy? If so, how do you formulate an efficient market strategy? And, what is the key to implementing better marketing tactics?
Jerry Vieira, a Certified Management Consultant, advises businesses against implementing too many different tactical marketing activities before having a solid market strategy in place. That’s because he sees many businesses use generic and costly tactics that don’t pay off. So, what is Jerry’s advice for creating a strategy that effectively solves the problems of your target audience?
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Jerry Vieira, the Founder and CEO of The QMP Group, about his techniques for developing the right sales and marketing strategies. Jerry also talks about the importance of understanding a customer’s POG (problem, opportunity, or gap) when formulating a market strategy, how to use gap analysis as a business development tool, and the most common mistakes businesses make with sales and marketing. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- The QMP Group
- Jerry Vieira on LinkedIn
- Jerry Vieira’s contact phone number: 503-318-2696
- Jerry Vieira’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Consultancy Navigator: A Roadmap to Beginning Your New Life as a Management Consultant (The QMP Marketing & Sales Navigator Series) by Jerry Vieira
- Navigational Selling: Piloting The Client Decision Journey: A Guide to Selling Service-Intense B2B Products & Services (The QMP Marketing & Sales Navigator Series) by Jerry Vieira
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.