Nicole Hamilton is the Founder of Homeownering, a company that provides home financing options. After a career in technology, she founded Homeownering to make complex real estate financing decisions easy for people to understand. As a mortgage loan originator, Nicole has a deep understanding of all aspects of housing finance, including the lifecycles of buying, refinancing, home equity loans, and home sales.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Nicole Hamilton talks about Homeownering and how she founded the company
- Nicole’s systems and processes for success as an entrepreneur and her methods for prioritization
- The value of a press release for businesses
- How Nicole built relationships to generate press for her company
- Who are Homeownering’s ideal clients, and how does the company serve them?
In this episode:
Launching a company and gaining recognition is a challenge in and of itself. But without the proper systems and processes in place, it can be difficult to sustain the business. So how can you optimize your company to provide top-notch services to customers?
Nicole Hamilton emphasizes the importance of goal-setting. Implementing quarterly goals allows you to outline a direction for your company and prioritize daily tasks accordingly. Mishaps are common in business operations, so it’s essential to incorporate estimated time periods into each task to manage those setbacks effectively while propelling your company forward.
Tune in to this episode of Systems Simplified as Adi Klevit sits down with Nicole Hamilton, Founder of Homeownering, to talk about implementing strategic processes for entrepreneurial success. Nicole shares her prioritization methodology, the value of a business press release, and how she formed partnerships to generate press for her company.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Nicole Hamilton on LinkedIn
- “Improving Your Professional Relationships by Paying it Forward with Alice Tang” on Systems Simplified
- “Developing Systems To Sell Your Business With Jessica Fialkovich” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.