Brett Trembly is the Co-founder and CEO of Get Staffed Up, a staffing agency helping lawyers at small and mid-size firms hire off-shore, full-time virtual assistants. He is also the Founding Partner of Trembly Law Firm, where he resolves businesses’ legal issues. As a practicing lawyer, Brett has been named a Super Lawyers Rising Star in Florida for three years and is the former President of the Miami Kendall Bar Association.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Brett Trembly talks about the business principles outlined in his book 24 Months to Freedom
- What is the 24-month hiring roadmap?
- The role of a client concierge
- Systems for incremental hiring and training
- How to reshape your perspective about delegating
In this episode:
Startup entrepreneurs often take on multiple responsibilities while scaling their companies simultaneously. Consequently, they find themselves in an endless cycle, unable to catch up. How can you delegate your tasks to qualified professionals?
According to attorney and recruitment expert Brett Trembly, time is an entrepreneur’s most valuable asset. He has developed a 24-month hiring process for business owners to protect their time and focus on growth. This roadmap involves hiring virtual assistants gradually and systematically, beginning with an executive assistant to relieve you of minute tasks. From there, you should hire a receptionist, a marketing assistant to develop a system for generating conversions, an intake coordinator, a billing clerk, a secretary, and a client concierge.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Brett Trembly, the Co-founder and CEO of Get Staffed Up, is back to speak with Adi Klevit about developing a hiring system for business growth and freedom. Brett talks about the business principles outlined in his book, how to reshape your perspective about delegating, and the role of a client concierge.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Brett Trembly on LinkedIn
- Get Staffed Up
- Trembly Law Firm
- 24 Months to Freedom: How Modern Law Firms Use Smarter Staffing Solutions to Fast Track Their Way to Success by Brett Trembly
- Systems Simplified Podcast Promotional Offer
- “Delegation Strategies for a Successful Business With Brett Trembly” on Systems Simplified
- “How to Use Systems to Create a Life by Design with Cesar Quintero” on Systems Simplified
- “The Field Recon App and How Documenting Processes Helps With Quality Control” with Chad Gill on Systems Simplified
- Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention by John Ruhlin
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.