Dan Zawacki is the Founder of Lobster Gram, a company that sold and delivered live lobsters and seafood around the US as gifts. He started Lobster Gram in his garage in 1987 and bootstrapped it into a $15 million company before selling it in 2017. Dan is now a Certified Traction/EOS Implementer with a passion for teaching, facilitating, and coaching business owners and their leadership teams on how to get the most out of their companies and live a better life.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dan Zawacki explains how he started, grew, and eventually sold Lobster Gram
- Dan’s first employee and what he learned from the early days of running the business
- The processes Dan implemented to scale his company and how they helped him achieve success
- What is the ROI of documenting processes?
- How Dan learned about EOS, how it helped him sell his company, and how he became an EOS Implementer
- Dan talks about his ideal client and shares his advice to entrepreneurs
In this episode:
Processes and procedures are essential for companies that want to grow quickly and scale profitably. They help ensure uniformity of tasks, improve onboarding and training of new employees, and keep everyone on the same page.
Because of this, Dan Zawacki believes that business owners need great processes in order to build great companies, scale, and achieve success. As he says, good processes will only get you an average company. However, documenting processes and procedures can often be difficult for entrepreneurs. Dan joins Adi Klevit to explain why this is so and share his strategies for simplifying the process.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit interviews Dan Zawacki, the Founder of Lobster Gram and current EOS Implementer, about how he used processes to grow and profitably scale his company. Dan talks about the hiring lessons he learned while building Lobster Gram, how to overcome the challenges of documenting processes, and the benefits of being an EOS Implementer.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Dan Zawacki on LinkedIn
- Dan Zawacki’s email: email@example.com
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
We provide business owners, entrepreneurs, and key executives with strategic implementation, process improvement and documentation, and long-lasting systems necessary to support business expansion.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.
Visit bizsuccesscg.com today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.