Dr. Bill Dorfman is a Cosmetic Dentist responsible for creating dazzling smiles for some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities. He is most recognized from the ABC hit show, “Extreme Makeover,” and as a recurring guest host on the Emmy Award-Winning daytime talk show, “The Doctors.” His company, Discus Dental, launched Zoom! and Brite Smile. These two revolutionary in-office whitening systems use a safe and effective, light-activated gel to whiten teeth by 8 to 10 shades in an hour. He also co-founded LEAP, a non-profit motivational and development program for high school and college students.
Dr. Dorfman graduated from UCLA in 1980 and received his dental degree from the University of the Pacific in San Francisco three years later. Upon graduation, he completed a two-year residency at a dental hospital in Lausanne, Switzerland, and then returned to the United States to establish his private practice in aesthetic and general dentistry in Los Angeles.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Dr. Bill Dorfman’s mantra
- Dr. Dorfman’s career background as a cosmetic dentist,
- What skills did Dr. Dorfman learn while on ABC’s Extreme Makeover show?
- Dr. Dorfman’s advice to business owners looking to scale their businesses
- How having systems in place helps dentists provide better service to their patients
- How Dr. Dorfman successfully built Discus Dental
- The personality traits people need to be able to learn, earn, and give back to others
- How Dr. Dorfman started his own practice in cosmetic dentistry
- How to get in touch with Dr. Bill Dorfman
In this episode:
What makes one entrepreneur successful and another unsuccessful? What character traits or skills do successful people have that set them apart from others and help them build thriving businesses?
Dr. Bill Dorfman’s life mantra is “Learn so you can earn, and then return.” Being a celebrated cosmetic dentist, he had great opportunities to build his career and become an entrepreneur. His advice to aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners is to reach out to successful people, learn their ways, and use that to build their businesses. This is what he did, and it allowed him to achieve great success, which he now uses to teach others and give back to the community.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified Podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Dr. Bill Dorfman, a Cosmetic Dentist, to discuss how systemizing a business can help business owners learn, earn, and give back to others. They also discuss how Dr. Dorfman started his own practice in cosmetic dentistry, how systems help dentists provide better services to patients, and the importance of serving others. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Dr. Bill Dorfman’s website
- Dr. Bill Dorfman on LinkedIn
- Dr. Bill Dorfman on Instagram
- Meet the Mentor Podcast with Dr. Bill Dorfman
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.