Mimi Banks is the Founder of MB Social, a boutique social media agency focusing on beauty, luxury, and lifestyle markets. She has more than 20 years of global experience in the beauty industry and has worked in the US, France, and Israel. Mimi spent the majority of her career at L’Oréal, where she led social media for Lancôme. She is a forward-thinking and results-driven social media guru who believes in community building through storytelling, authentic content, and real relationships.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Mimi Banks’ social media background and why she started MB Social
- The benefits of implementing systems and processes for social media marketing and business management
- Mimi talks about creating naming conventions for files and assets
- The importance of having a client onboarding checklist
- How strategy relates to the execution of social media marketing — and how MB Social tracks its social media strategies
- Why brands need social media experts
- Mimi’s social media advice and favorite resources
In this episode:
Do you have the right systems and processes in place for managing your social media platforms? What are the benefits of documenting your brand’s processes and building an engaging social media community?
As an expert in all things social media marketing, Mimi Banks knows the value of systemizing processes. She understands that managing social media can be overwhelming, and that’s why she suggests that businesses implement the right processes to handle such tasks. At her company, Mimi has built templates and checklists to help her team effectively manage their clients’ social media accounts. Today, she’s here to share those tips.
On this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit is joined by Mimi Banks, the Founder of MB Social, to talk about the importance of systemizing your social media marketing. Together, they discuss the connection between strategy and execution, the value of client onboarding checklists, and Mimi’s top social media advice and tools. Stay tuned.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- MB Social
- Mimi Banks on LinkedIn
- Mimi Banks on Instagram
- Mimi Banks’ email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- L’Oreal USA
- Hook Point: How to Stand Out in a 3-Second World by Brendan Kane
- How I Built This: The Unexpected Paths to Success from the World’s Most Inspiring Entrepreneurs by Guy Raz
- Sprout Social
- Later Blog
- Social Media Today
- The Babysitting Company
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.
One of my favorite tools is SweetProcess.
SweetProcess is an amazing software that helps overcome the frustrating log jams and is one of the tools that helps me create clear step-by-step instructions for every task in your company; anywhere from onboarding new clients to training employees, to responding to client requests.
You have a central place for the team to access procedures, anytime, from any device.
As a loyal listener, you can try it for 28 days, free of charge… No credit card is required.
Go to www.sweetprocess.com/adi to start your free trial today.