Kirsten Meneghello is the CEO and Founder of Illumination Coaching, a company that provides executive coaching, training, and development resources for leaders — with a strong focus on communication skills. Kirsten is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), attorney, frequent speaker, and former member of the Forbes Coaches Council. She is also an award-winning partner for Wiley Workplace Learning Solutions, Everything DiSC® Solutions, and The Five Behaviors™. While Kristen’s career spans several industries, her passion for helping people maximize their potential has been her driving force.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kirsten Meneghello’s background and how she became a leadership coach
- The benefits of the Eisenhower Matrix tool for leaders
- How to effectively allocate your time in the Eisenhower Matrix quadrants
- Kirsten explains why you should invest time in strategic thinking
- The importance of having well-documented processes and procedures to solve problems in your organization
- Kirsten breaks down each quadrant in the Eisenhower Matrix tool
- How Kirsten coaches her clients to maximize the Eisenhower Matrix tool
- How does the Eisenhower Matrix tool create intentionality and focus?
- The key to success for high-performing thought leaders and entrepreneurs
In this episode:
Are you struggling with planning and maximizing your time as a leader? If so, there may be something that can help you leverage your time more wisely: the Eisenhower Matrix tool.
Kirsten Meneghello says that being able to allocate your time to urgent and important needs wisely and effectively is fundamental to success. As an experienced leadership coach, she shares tips on how you can use the Eisenhower Matrix tool to have more time to invest in the success and growth of your business.
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit sits down with Kirsten Meneghello, the CEO and Founder of Illumination Coaching, to discuss the best time management tool for leaders. They talk about the benefits of the Eisenhower Matrix tool, the importance of having well-documented processes and procedures, and how you can use each Eisenhower Matrix quadrant to create intentionality and focus. Tune in to learn how you can have the greatest impact with your time.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Kirsten Meneghello on LinkedIn
- Kirsten Meneghello’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illumination Coaching
- Get Curious With Kirsten on YouTube
- “Distinguishing Between Urgent Versus Important as a Leader” by Kirsten Meneghello
- “Improving Your Professional Relationships by Paying it Forward” with Alice Tang
- The Eisenhower Matrix
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.