Adi Vaxman is the CEO of Sheba Consulting, a boutique fractional leadership practice supporting organizations in all aspects of strategy, operations, people, technology, and growth. As a seasoned C-level executive, she has more than 25 years of experience leading technology organizations. Adi has served as COO for various startup and mature companies, expanded multinational businesses into global markets, created infrastructures enabling growth, and stabilized distressed organizations.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Adi Vaxman talks about Sheba Consulting and the businesses she serves
- How fractional leadership benefits growing companies
- The five growth inhibitors for small and medium-sized businesses — and how to address them
- Adi’s strategies for prioritizing business systems
- Recommendations for observing company processes
In this episode:
If you’re struggling to scale your business, have you identified the obstacles? How can you streamline operations to advance your company to the next level?
C-suite executive Adi Vaxman has determined five significant growth inhibitors for small and medium-sized businesses. As you reach additional growth stages, your initial team is not always equipped to scale with you, but many companies hesitate to relinquish this talent in favor of innovative professionals. Adi recommends leveraging fractional leadership to acquire well-rounded executives with a wealth of experience. Strategic growth also entails establishing clearly defined roles, implementing and documenting systems for employee accountability, identifying and analyzing KPI metrics, and developing a strategy to integrate each process.
In today’s episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit welcomes the CEO of Sheba Consulting, Adi Vaxman, to discuss fractional leadership and business growth processes. She talks about the benefits of fractional leadership, how to prioritize business systems, and methods for ensuring your team follows documented procedures.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Adi Vaxman on LinkedIn
- Adi Vaxman’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheba Consulting’s Website | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- “The Value of Being Part of a Supportive Community With Adi Kaskavalciyan” on Systems Simplified
- “Fractional and Decentralized Leadership Systems With Joseph Frost of yorCMO” on Systems Simplified
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.