Judy Weber is an entrepreneur, Christian business coach, and scaling strategist working exclusively with high-achieving Christian women. She teaches women entrepreneurs business strategies from a Biblical perspective to help them step into their CEO roles with confidence, calm, and certainty. As a former corporate and trial attorney and C-suite executive, Judy helps female CEOs scale their businesses to six and seven figures using the proven Joyful Scaling Method™.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Judy Weber’s career as a medical malpractice lawyer has influenced her coaching style
- Judy shares why she transitioned from an attorney to a business coach
- The importance of faith, risk, and values in business
- What is the Joyful Scaling Method™?
- Embracing and applying your entrepreneurial talents
- Judy’s strategy for increasing retention rates in her mastermind
In this episode:
Faith plays a vital role in business as entrepreneurs must believe in their expertise, mission, and purpose to scale effectively. So how can you develop faith-driven systems to expand your impact?
Strategic business coach Judy Weber has developed a proprietary methodology for scaling any company that incorporates faith into every aspect of the process. She emphasizes three strategies for business optimization: scaling, operations, and profit. Prepare your methods, targeted messaging, and marketing to structure your company for growth. You must also refine your team, processes, and profit margins to develop a forecasting approach.
Tune in to this episode of Systems Simplified as Adi Klevit sits down with Christian business coach Judy Weber to talk about scaling a company through faith. Judy explains the Joyful Scaling Method™, the importance of embracing and applying your talents, and her client retention strategies.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Judy Weber on LinkedIn | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Mastermind
- FREE Hiring Guide
- The Joyful Scaling Podcast
- “Process Mapping to Increase Profitability” with Adi Klevit on The Joyful Scaling Podcast
- “Systems for Creating Business Connections and Building a Powerful Personal Brand With Dorice Horenstein” on Systems Simplified
- “Improving Your Professional Relationships by Paying it Forward with Alice Tang” on Systems Simplified
- Michelle Williams on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.