Judy Weber is an entrepreneur, Christian business coach, and scaling strategist working exclusively with high-achieving Christian women. She teaches women entrepreneurs business strategies from a Biblical perspective to help them step into their CEO roles with confidence, calm, and certainty. As a former corporate and trial attorney and C-suite executive, Judy helps female CEOs scale their businesses to six and seven figures using the proven Joyful Scaling Method™.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Judy Weber’s career as a medical malpractice lawyer has influenced her coaching style
- Judy shares why she transitioned from an attorney to a business coach
- The importance of faith, risk, and values in business
- What is the Joyful Scaling Method™?
- Embracing and applying your entrepreneurial talents
- Judy’s strategy for increasing retention rates in her mastermind
In this episode:
Faith plays a vital role in business as entrepreneurs must believe in their expertise, mission, and purpose to scale effectively. So how can you develop faith-driven systems to expand your impact?
Strategic business coach Judy Weber has developed a proprietary methodology for scaling any company that incorporates faith into every aspect of the process. She emphasizes three strategies for business optimization: scaling, operations, and profit. Prepare your methods, targeted messaging, and marketing to structure your company for growth. You must also refine your team, processes, and profit margins to develop a forecasting approach.
Tune in to this episode of Systems Simplified as Adi Klevit sits down with Christian business coach Judy Weber to talk about scaling a company through faith. Judy explains the Joyful Scaling Method™, the importance of embracing and applying your talents, and her client retention strategies.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Judy Weber on LinkedIn | Website | Instagram | Facebook | Mastermind
- FREE Hiring Guide
- The Joyful Scaling Podcast
- “Process Mapping to Increase Profitability” with Adi Klevit on The Joyful Scaling Podcast
- “Systems for Creating Business Connections and Building a Powerful Personal Brand With Dorice Horenstein” on Systems Simplified
- “Improving Your Professional Relationships by Paying it Forward with Alice Tang” on Systems Simplified
- Michelle Williams on LinkedIn
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
We provide business owners, entrepreneurs, and key executives with strategic implementation, process improvement and documentation, and long-lasting systems necessary to support business expansion.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.
Visit bizsuccesscg.com today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation.