Kate Bradley Chernis is the Founder and CEO of Lately, a company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to generate high-performing, transformative social media content to drive optimum engagement. She is a former rock ‘n’ roll DJ and served over 20 million listeners as music director and on-air host at Sirius XM. She is also an award-winning radio producer, engineer, and voice talent with 25 years of national broadcast communications, brand-building, sales, and marketing expertise. Kate used her music and radio talents to create Lately’s AI.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Kate Bradley Chernis’ music background and why she started her business
- Kate talks about helping clients get 130% ROI and how the idea for Lately came about
- What does repurposing content mean?
- How Kate converted her proven marketing system to an artificial intelligence platform
- Kate talks about the evolution of Lately, their ideal clients, and how they serve small businesses
- How Lately’s AI works jointly with human intervention
- The importance of systems and processes for entrepreneurs
In this episode:
In a highly competitive world, what can businesses do to cut through the noise to reach a wider audience? How can they create an emotional connection with clients?
The secret to effective marketing is creating an emotional connection with your audience. Reaching a larger audience may require businesses to vary their content. The solution: repurpose old content to suit the needs of a diverse audience.
In this episode of Systems Simplified, Adi Klevit hosts Kate Bradley Chernis, the Founder and CEO of Lately, to talk about creating systems for increasing engagement. Kate explains how the idea for Lately’s AI came to fruition, how the platform serves small businesses, and discusses the value of repurposing content.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Kate Bradley Chernis on LinkedIn
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything by Guy Kawasaki
- Sprout Social
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Russell Benaroya on LinkedIn
- ”Scaling Your Social Engagement — How Kate and Her Team at LatelyAI Are Helping Businesses Unlock Messages that Will Soar”
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.