Joy Gendusa is the Founder and CEO of PostcardMania, a full-service postcard direct mail marketing and online advertising company. Since starting PostcardMania in the late ‘90s in a 600-square-foot cottage, Joy has amassed millions of dollars in sales and now employs over 300 people. Her mission is to empower small businesses with affordable marketing tools that drive growth and success.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Joy Gendusa’s entrepreneurial success story
- Joy reveals her top marketing advice and shares her thoughts on direct mail versus online campaigns
- How PostcardMania blends traditional and digital marketing tactics to garner leads and land sales
- PostcardMania’s valuable retargeting product for small businesses
- Joy reveals her secrets for generating five-star reviews
- How PostcardMania’s dashboard helps clients view and assess their campaign metrics
- The biggest mistakes that business owners make in terms of marketing
- PostcardMania’s innovative new system that connects website visitors to physical addresses
In this episode:
In today’s marketplace, which method will garner the best results for businesses: digital or physical marketing? For entrepreneur Joy Gendusa, the better question is: why not both?
As Joy says, the best marketing strategy combines online and offline tactics to appeal to more customers in better ways. By blending direct mail, website optimization, and social media strategies, Joy and her team help business owners reach new levels of growth. So, what is her advice to small and medium-sized businesses looking to revitalize their marketing?
In this episode of the Systems Simplified podcast, Adi Klevit speaks with Joy Gendusa, the Founder and CEO of PostcardMania, about how she helps business owners increase their leads and sales through a combination of direct mail and digital marketing. Joy shares her inspiring story of entrepreneurship, her tips for generating more five-star reviews, and the PostcardMania systems that will transform your marketing strategy.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Adi Klevit on LinkedIn
- Business Success Consulting Group
- Joy Gendusa on LinkedIn
- Joy Gendusa’s free ebook
- PostcardMania’s Everywhere Small Business product
- PostcardMania’s reviews
- Small Business Owners Growth Summit
Sponsor for this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Business Success Consulting Group.
At Business Success Consulting Group, we create custom processes and tailor-made management systems so businesses can thrive.
Businesses simply can’t survive without workable systems and well-documented processes. That’s why our team of experienced professionals takes care of it for you.
So, what are you waiting for? Do yourself a favor, and cut the chaos out of your business.